Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Who do you see in that reflection?

This morning, I wrote a blog entitled "Who is looking back at me?"   I believe it is my best blog ever.  Check it out at www.activatetheimaginable.wordpress.com

Therefore, I am entitling this blog as "Who do you see in the mirror?"

Have you really looked in the mirror since you were diagnosed with Parkinson's diease?  I did this morning.  I realized I see the same person as I did before I was diagnosed with such a chronic progressive disease.  I might not be able to move very fast in the mornings now, therefore, I just get up earlier and take some meds and when they kick in then I get moving to the same old beat as I did before until it's almost time for that next set of meds.

I still look the same, brown hair or maybe strawberry blonde, depending on what color dye is on it.   I have beautiful hazel eyes that go great with that wonderful smile of mine.  My eyelids might not blink as much as they did before, however, I just look at it as if my eyes want to take in more beauty that surrounds me on this earth.

Catch me at the right moment and you might see me twitch, jerk or stumble.  That's when I will share a laugh with you so you don't feel uncomfortable while this takes place.

I'm still the loving and a caring person that I was before this crazy disease.  I still try to help those around me with stories of my own to motivate others.  I show others with this disease how much I care about them and teach them as much as I can so they can feel as good about theirselves as they possibly can.

Now look back in that mirror again.  Who do you see deep down inside?


3 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Parkinson , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered parkinson and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from parkinson, and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to parkinson I never imagined parkinson has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. parkinson has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as having Parkinson's Disease. I was not able to use my treadmill due to the effects of Parkinson's. Now with Herbal medicine, I feel much stronger, I can walk and feel comfortable doing it, and the upper portion of my body has much more strength. I'm now firmly convinced that kunime herbs PD formula is of great benefit to me and to anyone else who has Parkinson's Disease. For more inform on how to get the herbal cure. www.kunimeherbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs there help.

    ReplyDelete