Thursday, August 30, 2012

Life goes on

Wow, it took me forever to figure out how to get into this to write a new blog.  I guess I need to make time to write out the directions.  I am happy I am still laughing out this situation.  Oh well, life goes on..............

It is so strange that with PD you never know from moment to moment on how you are going to feel.  Today, I went over to plant some flowers and veggies with my Great Nephew, Barrett.  We did get it accomplished, however, I had to ask my sister,  Barbara, for help.  My hands didn't want to cooperate putting together the little greenhouse.  I did my best, but didn't get frustrated.  I guess I have realized that some times I need help. 

I had another fall.  This time, I was sleeping on the couch and all of a sudden my body took a leap and I fell on the coffee table and broke it.  I hurt for a few days and have a bruised arm.  I guess I need a bed rail for the couch too.  LOL!!!

I am still looking for my purpose in life.  I have been taking it easy and doing my exercises at home and doing my best cleaning the house.  I get a little done each day.  I only leave my house to go visit the boys and from time to time run to the store with Tony.    Oh well, life goes on...........

1 comment:

  1. My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs there help.

    ReplyDelete