Monday, February 6, 2012

Testing, Testing, & more testing

As you know, I am on disability leave and 99% of the time I am inside my home.  On New Years Eve, my husband convinced me to go over to a friends’ house for a party.  I thought it might be good for me to get out, so I didn’t hesitate too much.  I actually had a nice time and even played a little poker.  As I was sitting there, I thought to myself “it’s about midnight and I am with friends, laughing and playing cards.  What a great way to start the New Year.  I hope this means my year will be great and better than 2011.”
During the month of January, I have endured many tests.  I will have either been through lab work or to visit a doctor 10 times.  Yes, 10 times in 31 days.  Okay, I’m not playing and laughing anymore.  My arms have at least been stuck with needles 5 times (great nurses – no marks at all).  I couldn’t tell you how many tubes of blood, I lost count at 8.  I’ve been through general surgery (not liposuction or breast enlargement either).  Bone Marrow and fat pad biopsies where my general surgeries for the month. 
Bone marrow biopsy was done on a Thursday.  Didn’t know much about one so I asked the doctor on a scale of 1 to 10, how much pain should I expect?  He said 5.  I can tolerate pain, so I didn’t think that was too bad.  On that Thursday, I got prepped for the biopsy; however, I would stay awake during this procedure.  I felt the needle go into my back and then felt some pressure of the drilling into my bone.  The worst part was the removal of the fluid.  So which part was a 5?  I think he was talking about the needle part or I’m a wimp.  Breathing and counting helped me make it through this procedure without screaming my head off or knocking his off.  I did get some zanex, but it didn’t take affect until I was about to leave and it made me sleep for 2 days.  I think that is so you can forget about the pain.
My next biopsy was on the following Monday and it was considered general surgery.  They put me to sleep then cut a small slit in my abdomen and cut out a piece of fat.  I’m not sure why they couldn’t just go ahead and take a pound or two.  When I woke up I felt fine.  Doctor said to take Vicodin for pain and do it before the pain gets too bad.  He didn’t say it causes nausea and hot flashes and I mean dripping wet hot flashes.  Plus, all the adventures I took when I was sleeping.  I have now found out among many things, that I can fly, get scared at battle, and that snoring can sound like a helicopter. 
I couldn’t find the humor in this while I was going through it, but looking back makes me laugh at what a wimp I can really be at times. 
So now I will pick myself back up and as my daughter says that I am, I will be strong and not let my struggles get to me.

2 comments:


  1. My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs there help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he sent me his email address and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases: lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete